Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Post

Well seeing as how this is my first post, I should probably explain what this blog will be about and a little of what I do. Predominately this blog will cover my journey through the HUGE subject of racecar vehicle dynamics. Also all of my crazy ideas and projects will be included. Last will be anything else I think is worthwhile for everyone else to see. Don't worry there will not really be anything about my life in here since its fairly boring consisting of work, school, and if at the time, a girlfriend. 

Im currently a Mechanical Engineering student at the University of Colorado. I also am race engineer for Waterman Racing, currently campaigning a Ford Mustang FR500S in the World Challenge Series. Look for us on Versus channel this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment